||Marini & Associates, P.A. is included in "LAWYERS OF DISTINCTION" and Ronald A. Marini, Esq. is a recognized and certified as a member of Lawyers of Distinction.
- Membership is limited to the top 10% of attorneys in the United States.
- Members are accepted based upon objective evaluation of an attorney’s qualifications, license, reputation, experience, and disciplinary history.
- Lawyers of Distinction shall not offer membership to more than 10% of attorneys in any given state.
- Lawyers of Distinction uses its own independent criteria, including both objective and subjective factors in determining if an attorney can be recognized as being within the top 10% of attorneys in the United States in their respective field.
- The attorneys must have no ethical violations within the past five years.
- This designation is based upon the proprietary analysis of the Lawyers of Distinction organization alone, and is not intended to be endorsed by any of the 50 United States Bar Associations or The District of Columbia Bar Association.
All attorneys who meet the criteria of the Lawyers of Distinction’s screening process have demonstrated a high degree of peer recognition and professional competence, placing them in the top 10% of all attorneys in the United States.
Fewer than 10% of All Law Firms qualify are included in this Registry of "LAWYERS OF DISTINCTION"!