call us toll free:

Monday - Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm

Monthly Archives: November 2019

NRAs Spending > 120 Day in the US May Have US Tax Liabilities

Spending more that 3 months a year in the U.S. may trigger taxable residency without realizing it, bringing with it the additional responsibility of financial reporting obligations and potentially creating tax liability for any affiliated offshore companies. You will be considered a United States resident for tax purposes if you meet the substantial presence test…
Read more

Trump's Change of Domicile from NY to Fl Will Save Him $$$

Donald Trump has announced that he intends the change his residence from New York to Florida. Many others wealthy individuals know that this change of domicile results in: $0 in Florida State income tax, down from top rates in New York state of 9% and New York City of 4%. $0 in Florida Estate tax, down from New York’s…
Read more